Share/Bookmark

8/26/12 Kirkland, WA.

3 comments

3 comments

Mars : September 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I saw a link to this blog on Dena Tarlin's facebook page. MY GOSH, is your work beautiful! I was photographing at your age as well -- more skies and animals than flora -- but I appreciate the spirit in your work. Also as someone who studied photography in college, I think you have a remarkable "eye" for patterning and balance. Your use of depth is also impressive. May your talent take you far. Easily could have a career in nature photography. I wonder if National Geographic Kids website would like to feature you... Best wishes!

CCS : September 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Thank you for the really nice comment! I would love to have my pictures in National Geographic Kids! I love so many kinds of art and I don't know which one I will pick to do for a job! I will keep working at it.

Expressions Flora : January 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Beautiful collection of pictures. keep up the good work.

© C.C. Sp 2012. Powered by Blogger.

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 all flowers have a story | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER